lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

LoVe

This text will tell you things related to love, first of all a meaning that gives people the love, love means to me second, third, the importance of love in my life and finally reflections.


What is love?
"Love (Latin for love,-oris) is a universal concept of affinity between people, defined in various ways according to different ideologies and viewpoints (scientific, philosophical, religious art.) Usually interpreted as a feeling, related to affection and attachment, and resulting and producer of a range of emotions, experiences and attitudes. Often the term is associated with romantic love. The diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved in each case, that love makes it especially difficult to define consistently. The emotions associated with love can be very powerful, often become irresistible. However, love is considered healthy interpersonal or "truth" when it is constructive for the personality, which is essential to have a good self-esteem "
What is love to me?
Love for me is a feeling that can only live in the heart is this feeling that only you can feel if you really are in love or been loved is to feel your heart racing when you think that person is to continue thinking about that person is to feel important for that person and know you have a great support in a special person to me love is not given only a couple, but also in other ways, like the love of friends, love of family and love is a feeling of love someone, but it is really heartfelt appreciation that I say will be able to give his life for his own person as God gave His son for us.


The importance of love in my life
For me love has been a fundamental part, because otherwise we could not have lived as special as the owner of a family feel to know that those who are worried about you and are proud of you, also for the friendship has been special because I've always known people who really want and just want to look good for me is good, but I can not deny that it is sometimes very difficult to find that person know that we appreciate, but you know it's a sacrifice we all have to do to find the treasure that sooner or later God puts in their way and finally the love of a boyfriend for me has been a great experience because he and I love you and I both learned a lot like me it has been a very rewarding support I changed my life and times of sadness to joy, because there will always be there to support me in everything, as in all there have been many problems and there are many situations in the Moluccas, but I think if two people really want to be able to move back all concerns at this point I have many doubts about what he and I have lived together, but anyway the only thing that I have very clear is that I love and I will be impossible for us to move forward and not one of the many couples that are lost through the first barrier that comes their way.


Reflections:
• Nothing in life is perfect, unlike the fairy tale that is where they lived happily ever after, here we are, in fact, and if you really want something we have to fight and fight to achieve• There are no impossible things but people who can not is dangerous and facing new challenges that life puts us reach far beyond those who only know you are in a place of fear• If you wait for things to come from the sky will remain there, waiting, you know they say that dreams is the only place where no one can get, then try to dream a lot and most important not to let anything else in dreams take them later.• If life gives you thousand reasons to mourn show that has a thousand and one to dream in life has a dream and the dream a reality and live in love, but God has not created a cure for it though I think people who are willing to give everything for curártelo.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario